This cheese ball is ALWAYS a huge hit at family gatherings and is always asked for by more than one person. Try it! You wont ever want to eat another cheese ball ever again..I promise! This is best made the day before to chill overnight to let the flavors mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream cheese in a large bowl.
- 2Chop corned beef and green onions pretty fine. You dont want large pieces in this.
- 3Pour chopped onions and beef into bowl.
- 4Add the accent and Worcestershire to bowl.
- 5Mix thoroughly and form into ball. (I like to use my clean hands to mix it, because that's the best way I have found to get it thoroughly mixed.).
- 6Place on platter and put into refrigerator to chill over night.
- 7Take it out a few hours before being served to allow to soften. Surround the cheese ball with your favorite crackers (I like to use sociables), and watch it disappear!
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The World's Best Corned Beef Cheese Ball !!
Serving Size: 1 (782 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1923.0
- Calories from Fat 1597
- Total Fat 177.4 g
- Saturated Fat 94.9 g
- Cholesterol 611.0 mg
- Sodium 3107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 50.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: