Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cheese ball is ALWAYS a huge hit at family gatherings and is always asked for by more than one person. Try it! You wont ever want to eat another cheese ball ever again..I promise! This is best made the day before to chill overnight to let the flavors mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 lb corned beef (super thin sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 bunches green onions
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Chop corned beef and green onions pretty fine. You dont want large pieces in this.
- Pour chopped onions and beef into bowl.
- Add the accent and Worcestershire to bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and form into ball. (I like to use my clean hands to mix it, because that's the best way I have found to get it thoroughly mixed.).
- Place on platter and put into refrigerator to chill over night.
- Take it out a few hours before being served to allow to soften. Surround the cheese ball with your favorite crackers (I like to use sociables), and watch it disappear!
This was very good.Note ..when Mystical fire tells you to refrigerate for overnite at least,believe her.This gets better as the flavors meld together in the fridge.I will serve this at my next party. Thanks Again for such an easy recipe Candace
This is my cheese ball also but I use Buddig dried beef instead of the corned beef. My DH absolutely LOVES it!