1/1 Photo of The World's Best Cookies
I had these fabulous cookies during a wine dinner weekend at an inn in Ogonquit Maine. The recipe is courtesy of the caterer, but they give credit to the San Francisco ala Carte, a cookbook by the Junior League of San Francisco, 1979.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- 2Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- 3Stir in egg, oil, vanilla.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 5Combine with egg mixture until well blended.
- 6Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- 7Place on ungreased cookie sheet into balls the size of walnuts and flatten with a fork in criss cross pattern.
- 8Bake for 12 minutes.
- 9Cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The World's Best Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 96
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 56.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g