1/16 Photos of The World's Best Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe
2 hrs 30 mins
This is a delicious bread machine pizza dough recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients to machine in the order listed.
- 2Set to “Dough” mode and let the machine run through its cycle.
- 3Once completed, place in greased pan to rise about 20-30 min, and split in half.
- 4If you aren't going to use the dough right away, fear not. Simply divide the dough and place in ziplock bags, then stack flat to be used as needed. ie: parties or acasions. When the special day arrives, slap it on a cornmeal/floured surface, and roll flat, If you're fortunate enough to have a wife who doesn't mind you twirling it in her kitchen (like me -- as long as I clean up my own messes) -- have fun with it before going for the big-bake!
- 5Add light layer of sauce and pre-bake your crust at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Believe me--you'll want to follow this step (thank me later).
- 6Remove from oven and add toppings of your choice.
- 7Bake in oven at 400 degrees until done(approx 20 min, depending upon topping thickness).
- 8Enjoy! (When you've fully enjoyed yourself, be sure to take a picture and/or leave your review--updates/comments/suggestions are welcome!).
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The World's Best Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (828 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 975.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1649.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 180.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: