This is a delicious bread machine pizza dough recipe
Make and share this The World's Best Bread Machine Pizza Dough Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (Or 1 Cup Water and 1/3 Cup Flat Beer for better flavor)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- Add ingredients to machine in the order listed.
- Set to “Dough” mode and let the machine run through its cycle.
- Once completed, place in greased pan to rise about 20-30 min, and split in half.
- If you aren't going to use the dough right away, fear not. Simply divide the dough and place in ziplock bags, then stack flat to be used as needed. ie: parties or acasions. When the special day arrives, slap it on a cornmeal/floured surface, and roll flat, If you're fortunate enough to have a wife who doesn't mind you twirling it in her kitchen (like me -- as long as I clean up my own messes) -- have fun with it before going for the big-bake!
- Add light layer of sauce and pre-bake your crust at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes. Believe me--you'll want to follow this step (thank me later).
- Remove from oven and add toppings of your choice.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees until done(approx 20 min, depending upon topping thickness).
- Enjoy! (When you've fully enjoyed yourself, be sure to take a picture and/or leave your review--updates/comments/suggestions are welcome!).