Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It doesnt get any better than this. I promise you will LOVE this recipe! I have never had better and wherever i go i am ALWAYS asked for the recipe and i have to bring it ot all our family gatherings OR ELSE! I serve this in a Large Punch Bowl and its very pretty
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- let stand while you slice the bananas. I use an egg slicer to get nice even slices, not to mention it goes so much faster.
- add sweet condensed milk to pudding mixture and mix very well.
- add cool whip and mix well.
- Layer wafers, sliced bananas then pudding in a punch bowl. I usually get 3-4 layers but it depends on how thick you make them, its totally up to you.
- Let stand overnight or at least 4-6 hours so it really gets that banana flavor.
- You can use more or less wafers depending on your taste and i always add the top layer just before serving so that they are still crisp. You can get creative with the wafers and really make a nice presentation.