Heather Reynolds in Virginia's Note:
It doesnt get any better than this. I promise you will LOVE this recipe! I have never had better and wherever i go i am ALWAYS asked for the recipe and i have to bring it ot all our family gatherings OR ELSE! I serve this in a Large Punch Bowl and its very pretty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pudding according to package directions.
- 2let stand while you slice the bananas. I use an egg slicer to get nice even slices, not to mention it goes so much faster.
- 3add sweet condensed milk to pudding mixture and mix very well.
- 4add cool whip and mix well.
- 5Layer wafers, sliced bananas then pudding in a punch bowl. I usually get 3-4 layers but it depends on how thick you make them, its totally up to you.
- 6Let stand overnight or at least 4-6 hours so it really gets that banana flavor.
- 7You can use more or less wafers depending on your taste and i always add the top layer just before serving so that they are still crisp. You can get creative with the wafers and really make a nice presentation.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The World's Best Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 432.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 56.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g