Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
Under $2.25 per serving. This burger "works" from the inside out. All the great flavors that are usually on the roll are already inside the burger.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great burger!! I made as written with 80/20 ground beef and they shrank ALOT! I usually use a leaner cut of meat, but though I would try the 80/20 since that's what people say is the best. Such a great flavor, the Montreal seasoning was not too spicy/salty and having the bacon mixed throughout was perfect! Will be making these again! Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mccormick grill mates McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mccormick dill weed
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef, ketchup, bacon, steak seasoning and dill weed in a large bowl. Shape into 4 patties. Brush onion slices with oil.
- Grill patties and onion slices over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature to 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired toppings and condiments.