Recipe by Marie
This is a super recipe for a not so ordinary burger. Ground beef is mixed with ketchup, bacon and Montreal Steak seasoning, then grilled and topped with melted cheese, grilled onions, lettuce and tomato.
Top Review by Bergy
Well this is another addition to my public Burger cookbook - Love burgers love this recipe. I only cooked 1 burger (6 oz) but had no problem adjusting the recipe. I like the bacon in the pattie. I was a bit shy on the onion slice so I cooked 2 1/4" slices. Added a few mushrooms served on a mini Ciabatta roll Excellent thanks Marie
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 7.39 ml mccormick McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- 4 slice bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1/2 " slices
- 4 slice American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together ground beef, steak seasoning, ketchup and bacon.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Brush onion slices with oil and place patties and onion on grill.
- Grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until burgers are done, turning once.
- Add cheese slices to burgers one minute before cooking time is done.
- Place on rolls and top with onions, lettuce and tomato slices.