1/3 Photos of The Works Steak Burger
This is a super recipe for a not so ordinary burger. Ground beef is mixed with ketchup, bacon and Montreal Steak seasoning, then grilled and topped with melted cheese, grilled onions, lettuce and tomato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together ground beef, steak seasoning, ketchup and bacon.
- 2Shape into 4 patties.
- 3Brush onion slices with oil and place patties and onion on grill.
- 4Grill for 8 to 12 minutes or until burgers are done, turning once.
- 5Add cheese slices to burgers one minute before cooking time is done.
- 6Place on rolls and top with onions, lettuce and tomato slices.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Works Steak Burger
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.6
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.1 mg
- Sodium 757.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning