Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is my own concoction that I came up with by putting together all of my favorite chili ingredients. Top with fresh cilantro, shredded cheese and sour cream. I also like to serve this with warm cornbread
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans with chipotle pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Cook ground beef, garlic, onion, and red pepper over medium high heat.
- Drain excess fat and put in crockpot.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in crockpot and stir well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Delish and so easy to put together in the morning before work! Instead of the red pepper I used a jalapeno, diced and only 1 pound of ground beef. Great end-of-the-week supper! Thanks for sharing!