Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another pampered chef recipe.
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- thinly sliced green onions with top (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bake potatoes 50-60 minutes. Or you may bake them in microwave.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and mayonnaise in bowl. Chop bacon, red onion and celery; add to sour cream mixture. Stir in salt and pepper; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove potatoes; cool completely. Coarsely chop potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Place in large bowl; fold in sour cream mixture. Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight. Garnish with sliced green onion and cheddar cheese, if desired.