Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Had my first one of these at a little bar on Burgundy back in 2001. Very nice and refreshing drink. The cinnamon adds a surprisingly pleasant flavor and looks kinda creepy all at once. Would work very well for Halloween or perhaps a fancy dress party.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces raspberry vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce black Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fill a chimney or highball glass with ice. Add vodka, chambord, lime juice and cranberry juice. Stir with cocktail stirrer or long straw (I like to use 2 long thin black ones).
- Lightly sprinkle top with the cinnamon and lightly stir to form little bubbles before serving.