Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This pizza was created for Zaar World Tour 2 for the "Wild Flours" Team!!!
- 12 inch Boboli whole wheat pizza crust or 12 inch white Boboli pizza crusts
- 226.79 g pizza sauce
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese) or 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese) or 236.59 ml provolone cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese)
- 5-6 meatballs, halved
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 113.39 g can sliced mushrooms or 113.39 g cansliced fresh mushrooms
- black olives, drained, halved lengthwise
- 118.29-236.59 ml drained sauerkraut (optional)
- Cut or slice the peppers into strips or shapes to look like flower petals.
- Top pizza crust evenly with your favorite pizza sauce.
- Top with sauerkraut if desired.
- Top with cheeses, mixed, evenly.
- Cut meatballs in half, place on top of cheeses evenly spaced all over.
- Surround each meatball with desired ingredients making "flowers" using the meatballs as the centers of each flower.
- Place a "stem" of green onion under each flower. The white part as the end and root.
- Bake in 375º oven for 20-30 minutes, or til cheese is melted and of desired doneness.
For this pizza I used a regular boboli pizza crust and omitted the meatballs and mushrooms as I don't eat them and I used 1 1/2 cup mozzarella. I also make my sauce by mixing tomato paste with water. If your pizza sauce is good this pizza will turn out fine. Must say my pizza didn't look as pretty as the others, but it tasted just fine, thanks:D P.S. Edited to add that I just love sauerkraut on pizza!
this is a great pizza .dee
I made this for the ZWT game, I used my own recipe for Boboli Pizza crust, recipe#86074, and my own pizza sauce recipe#65641 and used mozza cheese., great pizza K, thanks hon!...Kitten:)