Recipe by kzbhansen
This pizza was created for Zaar World Tour 2 for the "Wild Flours" Team!!!
Top Review by Kumquat the Cat's friend
For this pizza I used a regular boboli pizza crust and omitted the meatballs and mushrooms as I don't eat them and I used 1 1/2 cup mozzarella. I also make my sauce by mixing tomato paste with water. If your pizza sauce is good this pizza will turn out fine. Must say my pizza didn't look as pretty as the others, but it tasted just fine, thanks:D P.S. Edited to add that I just love sauerkraut on pizza!
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli whole wheat pizza crust or 1 (12 inch) white Boboli pizza crusts
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese) or 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese) or 1 cup provolone cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese)
- 5 -6 meatballs, halved
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms or 1 (4 ounce) cansliced fresh mushrooms
- black olives, drained, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2-1 cup drained sauerkraut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut or slice the peppers into strips or shapes to look like flower petals.
- Top pizza crust evenly with your favorite pizza sauce.
- Top with sauerkraut if desired.
- Top with cheeses, mixed, evenly.
- Cut meatballs in half, place on top of cheeses evenly spaced all over.
- Surround each meatball with desired ingredients making "flowers" using the meatballs as the centers of each flower.
- Place a "stem" of green onion under each flower. The white part as the end and root.
- Bake in 375º oven for 20-30 minutes, or til cheese is melted and of desired doneness.