1/6 Photos of The Wild Flours' 'bloomin' Pizza
This pizza was created for Zaar World Tour 2 for the "Wild Flours" Team!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli whole wheat pizza crust or 1 (12 inch) white Boboli pizza crusts
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese) or 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese) or 1 cup provolone cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese)
- 5 -6 meatballs, halved
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms or 1 (4 ounce) can sliced fresh mushrooms
- black olives, drained, halved lengthwise
- 1/2-1 cup drained sauerkraut (optional)
- 1Cut or slice the peppers into strips or shapes to look like flower petals.
- 2Top pizza crust evenly with your favorite pizza sauce.
- 3Top with sauerkraut if desired.
- 4Top with cheeses, mixed, evenly.
- 5Cut meatballs in half, place on top of cheeses evenly spaced all over.
- 6Surround each meatball with desired ingredients making "flowers" using the meatballs as the centers of each flower.
- 7Place a "stem" of green onion under each flower. The white part as the end and root.
- 8Bake in 375º oven for 20-30 minutes, or til cheese is melted and of desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Wild Flours' 'bloomin' Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1070 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.4
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 1145.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 38.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli whole wheat pizza crust