This pizza was created for Zaar World Tour 2 for the "Wild Flours" Team!!!
Make and share this The Wild Flours' 'bloomin' Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli whole wheat pizza crust or 1 (12 inch) white Boboli pizza crusts
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese) or 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese) or 1 cup provolone cheese (or just 2 cups mozzarella cheese)
- 5 -6 meatballs, halved
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms or 1 (4 ounce) cansliced fresh mushrooms
- black olives, drained, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2-1 cup drained sauerkraut (optional)
- Cut or slice the peppers into strips or shapes to look like flower petals.
- Top pizza crust evenly with your favorite pizza sauce.
- Top with sauerkraut if desired.
- Top with cheeses, mixed, evenly.
- Cut meatballs in half, place on top of cheeses evenly spaced all over.
- Surround each meatball with desired ingredients making "flowers" using the meatballs as the centers of each flower.
- Place a "stem" of green onion under each flower. The white part as the end and root.
- Bake in 375º oven for 20-30 minutes, or til cheese is melted and of desired doneness.