1/1 Photo of The Wild Bunch Black and Tan Mocktail
Debbie R.'s Note:
This was created for ZWT8. Time does not include the time chill the coffee the previous day/night. For the licorice stick, use a high-quality licorice that isn't as sweet as U.S. licorice (preferably something from Great Britain or Australia).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1At least 10 hours before you want to serve this, brew 8 oz. of strong chocolate-dessert coffee. Chill it. This would be best if made 24 hours in advance as it will bring out the chocolate flavor.
- 2Mix liquid caramel creamer with 1 drop of dark molasses. Mix well. Fold in the thawed Cool Whip.
- 3Put the coffee in a pilsner glass. Carefully spoon on the creamer mixture. Do not mix.
- 4Put the seltzer into something that will allow you to pour a very fine thin stream of it quickly (e.g., a measuring cup with a lip). Put the seltzer in the middle of the drink, pouring it as finely yet quickly as you can. It should lift and sparkle the whole drink. Do not mix.
- 5Put the licorice stick in; use it as a straw to drink the liquid if desired.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Wild Bunch Black and Tan Mocktail
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 50.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: