The Whole Shredded Beef Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread about half the jar of taco sauce in the bottom of a 7" x 11" baking dish.
- Divide the filling equally among the tortillas; roll up, placing seam side down, in the baking dish.
- Top evenly with the remaining taco sauce and then with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes; garnish with sour cream and green onion.
- MEXICAN POT ROAST Heat the oil in a Dutc h oven over medium heat; add the onion, chilies, jalapeqos, and garlic, stir frequently for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the beef chunks and the broth; sprinkle the chunks with the chili powder, cumin, salt, and red pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, 2 to 2 1/2 hours, until beef is tender.
- Using two forks, shred the beef and allow the remaining juices to be absorbed into the meat. The filling should be MOIST.