Recipe by Country Cook in Oklahoma
I'm told this got it's name because of the different types of filling you can use with this recipe. Chicken, Crab, Ground beef, roast or pork.
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can red enchilada sauce or 1 (8 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- desired cooked meat pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat tortillas in oil, Place on paper towels. Dip tortillas in heated enchilada sauce. Place meat in the tortillas and sprinkle with cheese, green onion and olives and roll.
- Place in a baking dish and cover with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Can be served with sour cream, salsa and guacamole.