1/1 Photo of The Westerner Steak Sandwich
HEP MEP's Note:
This is off of the Texas Beef web site. I made them last night, and they were quite good, except for the fact that I couldn't find any decent sub rolls, so I had to buy small French bread loaves which ended up making the sandwich more bread than beef, but try them. I also put slices of Muenster cheese on ours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix salsa, sour cream and green onions to make the sandwich spread.
- 2Season both sides of steaks with Montreal seasoning.
- 3Grill over medium coals for 6-7 minutes, turning once after about 4 minutes. Or pan-fry over medium-high heat for about 6 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 4Spread rolls with 2 tablespoons of spread per side. Top with lettuce leaves and sizzling steak.
- 5Close sandwich and eat it!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Westerner Steak Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 521.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sirloin strip steaks
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning