Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
my mom cannot make salad. this is her recipe. if you want to add dressing, that will defeat the entire purpose of the salad, since most dressing is fat and calorie-laden. salad-haters and carnivores beware.
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, cubes
- 1⁄8 cup onion, cubes
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- pepper (optional)
- gather all the ingredients.
- chop the lettuce and dump it in a large bowl.
- chop the tomato into small cubes, dump them in the bowl.
- do the same with the onion.
- grate the carrot, dump it in the bowl.
- mix well.
- if you want, sprinkle pepper.
Ha-ha! Thats great! I love it, so simple, and definately something a "Meat-eater" would hate! It was nice and fresh, and you dont need any dressing.