Mr. JPTyson's Note:
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This recipe was made up by my father and I. Puts a delicious new spin on burgers. Will need a small salad plates, a casserole pan, and Reynolds Wrap® Foil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the bacon in a pan and put cooked strips on a plate and cover with a paper towel.
- 2Dice the red bell pepper into thumbnail sized chunks.
- 3Empty the 2lb ground beef into a large mixing bowl. Add 1tsp of salt and 1tsp of pepper. Add the diced red bell pepper. Mix.
- 4Make a fist sized ball out of the beef mix and put onto the small salad plate. Press another small salad plate on top of the beef and press down to get a patty.Remove carefully and set aside on a large cutting board. Repeat to get 8-12 patties depending on the size of the patties.
- 5Preheat your grill to high heat.
- 6On half of your patties put on 2-3 half pieces of bacon, one slice of american, one slice of monterrey jack cheese, and one spoonful(size depending on how much you want) of pepper relish.
- 7Place one of the "empty" patties on top of the filling and pinch the bottom and top patty together and seal the cheese, bacon, and relish inches.
- 8Preheat your oven to 425.
- 9Place your burgers on the grill for about a minute on each side depending on how much char you like then remove.
- 10Wrap each of the burgers in Reynolds Wrap® Foil and place in a large casserole dish. Place in the oven for about 10 minutes to finish cooking the beef and melt the cheese inside.
- 11Remove from the oven and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Very Juicy Lucy #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1167.6
- Calories from Fat 874
- Total Fat 97.1 g
- Saturated Fat 37.8 g
- Cholesterol 265.3 mg
- Sodium 1382.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 65.2 g