Recipe by Fonegirl
These aren't homemade but they are quick and easy...great for when you are craving cookies but don't have alot of time. Don't be scared off by the ingredients. These cookies are just WONDERFUL! I always get rave reviews when I make them and they never last more than a day at our house!!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix, DRY
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- chocolate chips (optional) or chips, of your choice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour dry cake mix into large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and oils.
- Mix well.
- Add choc or peanut butter chips.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until done. Cool on wire rack. DO NOT OVERBAKE or your cookies will be hard. Store in airtight container.
- NOTE* I sometimes use a lemon cake mix and sprinkle cooled cookies with powdered sugar.