Prep 25 mins
Cook 7 hrs
The best slow cooked white chili I have ever had. My family and friends just love it. The chicken bouillon granules make it really flavorful. I like to top it with grated white cheader and sour cream. Serve it with fresh corn muffins or corn chips for a special treat.
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen white corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (Garnish)
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese, Grated (Garnish)
- In a large skillet, saute chicken, onion and garlic in oil until onion is tender.
- Transfer to a slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until chicken juices run clear and flavors are blended.
- Serve in bowls and top with cheese and a dollop of sour cream.