Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe was a result of my search for a chocolate cheesecake that is not too sweet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- Combine crust ingredients and press in the bottom and 1/3 up the sides of a 9" springform pan.
- Place chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for three minutes. stopping the microwave ater one minutes and stirring the chocolate until melted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl beat sugar, vanilla,and cream cheese until combined. Add melted chocolate and mix well. Add eggs one at a time and mix until blended. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake in a preheated 325*F oven for 50 - 60 min or until center is almost set. Cool cake to room temperature before attempting to remove the sides. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. make thin slices.