Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a recipe that I found on Meals for You @ PointofChoice,com. where they have a combination of different ways to prepare these yummy eggs, I have added a few of mine, as well. These are really very versatile and pretty "party-fare" and they are delicious also.
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes or 1 tablespoon mashed smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon mashed smoked salmon or 1 tablespoon crumbled crisp bacon
- 1 teaspoon crumbled crisp bacon or 3 tablespoons of finely chopped capers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley or 1⁄4 teaspoon chives or 1⁄4 teaspoon parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black olives or 1⁄4 teaspoon green olives
- Remove yolks and mash, stirring in the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add one of the following to your mixture: sun dried tomatoes, capers, cooked & crumbled bacon, or smoked salmon.
- Fill the halves with mashed yolk mixture.
- Top each egg with one of the following: parsley, chives, Parmesan cheese, paprika or green or black olive.