Recipe by Sage
A delicious classic, easy to prepare. Also it is a Low fat version. Serve with a lemon wedge, risotto and tender asparagus.
- 4 veal cutlets
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, seasoned
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- With mallet, flatten veal cutlets to 1/4 in thickness.
- Dredge each cutlet in flour, dip in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Cover with wax paper and let sit in the refrigerator at least one hour.
- Heat skillet, add oil and butter.
- Cook cutlets 2 minutes per side.