Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
This nutty flavoured cocktail challenges the palate and leaves an impressive aftertaste. DH and I loved it. As "Food & Drink", from which this recipe is adopted, puts it: If you have time, rim the glass first with powdered hazelnuts and dried cranberries for a truly autumnal cocktail - something to sip at your leisure on those evengins wnen you really don't feel like dancing around the walnut tree.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cranberries or 1⁄4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Amaretto
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle cranberries with the back of a spoon.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the vodka and amaretto.
- Shake sharply and stran into a Martini glass.
This is so simple to make and tastes wonderful. Perfect for Fall or the holidays. I coarsely chopped the cranberries since I didn't trust my muddling skills. :) Thank you for posting.