Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was in our newspaper today, and it sounds fabulous!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces parrot bay rum
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 1 dash pineapple juice (1 splash)
- 1⁄4 ounce raspberry liqueur (Chambord is recommended)
- 1 slice lemons or 1 lemon peel
- 1 cherries (to garnish)
- Combine the first 3 ingredients and shake.
- Rim a martini glass with sugar by dipping the glass in to water or simple syrup, pouring sugar on a plate, and twisting the top of the glass in the sugar until the rim is coated.
- Put the first three ingredients in the glass.
- Sink the Chambord by pouring a slow and steady stream in to the glass along its side.
- Garnish with lemon or cherry.
I was looking for a different rum drink-very unusual mix-came out plum purple color. Tasted Yummy Thanks JeriBinNC