Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this to please a teenager. Now it is everyone's favorite!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, lean preferred
- 1 (1/8 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 2 tomatoes
- 5 green onions
- 1 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) package Doritos
- 1⁄3 cup Paul Newman Salad Dressing
- Brown gound beef, then drain.Add taco seasoning and toss with beef. Set aside to cool, then refrigerate.
- Wash, drain and slice the lettuce very thin. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Drain the kidney beans and the garbanzo beans, then rinse with water.
- Cut the tomatos into eighths and slice the green onions.
- Combine the beans, tomatos, and green onions and spinkle with the Greek seasoning. Place in the refridgerator.
- When ready to serve, combine the chilled beef, lettuce, bean, tomatoes and onions. Add the Doritos, then toss with the salad dressing until coated, but not soggy.