Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
Delicious and a great version for adults
- 4 slices thick bread (texas toast works great)
- 8 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- onion, and (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- butter both sides of each slice of bread.
- heat a frying pan to medium heat.
- place 2 slices of bread in the pan and top each with 2 slices of pepperjack 1 slice of mozzerella and tomatos and onions.
- cook each side until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Yum! Made a single serving for lunch and thought this was very good. I liked the lttle kick from the pepperjack. Served on grilled homemade bread. I loved the tomatoes grilled in the sandwich. Thanks for sharing. *Made for Spring PAC 2009*