Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup fine salt
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (optional)
- Mix ingredients in large bowl.
I made this spice blend today to which I added the optional chili powder. I must confess however; that I cut back on the salt and added a pinch more chili powder then the recipe called for approximately 1 extra tsp. I sprinkled a little in with my chicken salad as I was making it which gave it a bit of a South Western kick. I will definitely find lots of uses for this spice blend. Thanks for posting this recipe Austin. Made and reviewed for 2011 Spring PAC.
Nothing ultimate about this, very bland and boring