Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was made for me by a friend years ago and has been a staple in our snack file ever since! I call it the ultimate snack because it truely is the perfect blend in savory and sweet! I'm guessing on the quantity. It makes ALOT. You will definetly want to share!
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfrito's corn chips
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packageregular microwave popcorn, popped per directions on box
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) box Corn Pops cereal
- 1 (11 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- Pour all dry ingredients together in a large container. Be sure the container is large enough to hold all ingredients and to be able to stir them later.
- Using a double boiler, melt both the white chocolate and butterscotch chips together. Stir constantly. Will burn easily. Add small amounts of vegetable oil if it is to thick to stir.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and immediately stir to coat.
- Pour out onto nonstick surface or onto wax paper. Spread out as much as possible so that it doesn't dry in one large piece! Store in airtight container.