Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Watch your thighs on this one. Quick, easy & fattening. Worth every calorie. I have been making this for years & no matter what the event, EVERYONE asks for it. Use a crock pot for ease.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped clams
- 1 (4 ounce) can shrimp
- 1 (4 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- In microwave, softened cream cheese and butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Place in crock pot on low until hot (stirring here & there).
- Turn crock Pot to warm.
- Serve with tostito scoops is the best, however you can use any of your favorites.
- *** You are going to want to double if not triple the recipe.***.
I did a half recipe for this and added in cayenne pepper as well as the Tabasco, for half a recipe I increased the garlic to 2 cloves, since I did not have any shrimp at the time I just used crabmeat and canned baby clams, I also added in some juice from the canned clams, I think this is a fantastic recipe and one I will make again but next time i will add in the shrimp, thank you for sharing shadowgirl!