Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon minced sweet red pepper
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup light oil
- In small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except oil.
- Whisk mixture while slowly drizzling in oil.
- Let stand for 30 minutes to blend flavours.
- Whisk again before using.
- Dressing can also be made in food processor, (use pulse.).
Excellent salad dressing! I used Splenda and lite olive oil - beautiful Used it on a mixed green salad (spinach, belgiun endive, butter lettuce and re lettuce) Thanks for posting!
Far too bitter despite trying to counter it with sugar & salt, ended up down the sink.
WOW!! Honestly before this dressing I did not even eat salad...In the past two days I have had three heaping bowls of salad!! Thanks for making me FINALLY like salad!