Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe/concoction was made up from two other recipes combined. So happy I experimented!
- 1 roll of pork sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, with lime and cilantro, undrained
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Hormel chili without beans
- 2 dashes cumin
- Brown sausage and drain excess oil.
- In the same pot melt cheeses together.
- Add in sausage, cans off chili, cans of rotel, and two dashes of cumin.
- Heat until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour into crockpot to keep warm.