Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I taught at a school were we would have a baby shower a month (something in the water I guess). This is the punch we always have. This was so cool and refreshing. Different than the usual ice cream/sherbet recipes.
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (the large size, mix up according to directions but do not jell)
- 1⁄2 gallon pineapple juice (mix according to instructions on can)
- 1 (6 ounce) packagepowdered lemonade mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale
- Mix all ingredients together and freeze in a large zip-lock bag.
- Thaw 45 minutes prior to serving.
- Add 2 liters of Ginger Ale and serve.
- It will still be icy, but will melt as your party goes on.