1/2 Photos of The "ultimate" Peach Cake Recipe
1 hr 20 mins
Boyz 5's Note:
I found this recipe in a magazine while waiting in the dentist's office. Fortunately, I had enough time to write it out before being called in. It sure sounds yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 2Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly; set aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Grease sides of 13 by 9-inch cake pan; line bottom with parchment paper.
- 6In bowl, beat butter with sugar; beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 7Whisk together flour and baking powder; stir into butter mixture alternately with milk, making 3 additions of dry ingredients and 2 of milk.
- 8Scrape into pan; smooth top.
- 9Arrange peaches on top; sprinkle with topping.
- 10Bake in 350 degrees oven until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- 11Let cool on rack about 15 minutes.
- 13Stir together sugar, milk and vanilla, adding up to 1 teaspoons more milk until glaze is pourable.
- 14Drizzle over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The "ultimate" Peach Cake Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 88.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g