Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is simply the best way EVER to make a PB&J sandwich. I now am addicted to these sandwiches!
- 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread (or white, whatever you have at home)
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jelly (however much you want)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Spread jelly on one slice of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on other slice of bread.
- Put bread pieces together.
- Put the whole sandwich in the toaster (on like med. heat).
- Let it toast, but watch it so it doesn't burn!
YUM!!! I allways grew up on this, but never tried it on raisin bread. GREAT IDEA. Thanks for the recipe Katrina Miss Pixie x x x