Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from Leslie and she guarantees it's very good!! She just told me this makes a lot so I guessed on the amount served.
- 1 (12 ounce) box Corn Chex
- 1 (18 ounce) box Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 lb slivered almonds (you can use less if you like)
- 2 cups corn syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- Bring the corn syrup, sugar and margarine to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Place cereal mix and coconut in a large mixing bowl and pour corn mixture over.
- Stir until totally coated.
- Spread on a cookie sheet and let cool.