Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
With all these mexican dishes I have posted, I figured I needed to add some drinks along with them, so here is the first of many.
- lime wedge
- coarse salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice, about 1 large lime
- 1⁄4 cup silver 100 percent agave tequila
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely cracked ice cube
- Rub the rims of 2 martini glasses with a lime wedge, then dip the rims in a dish of course salt.
- Refrigerate the glasses if desired.
- In a shaker, combine the lime juice, tequila, and orange liqueur.
- Add ice and shake 10 to 15 seconds, then strain into the prepared glasses.
Simple and perfect! Unfortunately, I ran out of tequila and couldn't make more. ;)
There`s nothing like a Margarita made with fresh lime juice! I used Grand Marnier for the orange liqueur.
This was The Best!!! Thanks for the Post! I actually used a tequila infused with Honey! It's called cha cha cha the Best tasting I have had thus far! 1/4 cup cha & 1 Large Lime, 1/4 cup of Triple Sec, salted rim shake your ingredients and the Ultimate Margarita!! Had guests ask me for the recipe they All thanked me so I must Thank You!!!