Recipe by Tish
You can't have a summer gathering without the great taste of Margarita's and chips with salsa. Make these ahead of time and they will be ready to serve when the party starts!
- 1 cup tequila
- 3⁄4 cup orange liqueur, such as triple sec
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 4-cup measuring cup.
- FOR BLENDED MARGARITAS: Fill blender halfway with ice cubes.
- Add half of margarita mixture.
- Blend until mixture is thick and icy.
- Divide between two glasses.
- Repeat with more ice cubes and remaining margarita mixture.
- FOR MARGARITAS ON THE ROCKS: Fill four glasses with ice cubes.
- Divide margarita mixture among glasses and serve.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Margarita mixture can be made up to 8 hours ahead and prior to being blended with ice.
- Cover and refrigerate.