You can't have a summer gathering without the great taste of Margarita's and chips with salsa. Make these ahead of time and they will be ready to serve when the party starts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a 4-cup measuring cup.
- 2FOR BLENDED MARGARITAS: Fill blender halfway with ice cubes.
- 3Add half of margarita mixture.
- 4Blend until mixture is thick and icy.
- 5Divide between two glasses.
- 6Repeat with more ice cubes and remaining margarita mixture.
- 7FOR MARGARITAS ON THE ROCKS: Fill four glasses with ice cubes.
- 8Divide margarita mixture among glasses and serve.
- 9DO-AHEAD TIP: Margarita mixture can be made up to 8 hours ahead and prior to being blended with ice.
- 10Cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Lime Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: