Recipe by DebraAnne
You're gonna love this! I just felt like making this. I love lemons! so I found this amazing lemon and herb seasoning I mix with the melted butter; which makes it a whole lot better!
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 slice hard salami
- 1 slice turkey
- 1 slice ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon & herb seasoning
- 1 slice American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the panini grill or George Foreman grill (or any grill that looks like these grills because whatever it is, the sandwich needs to be pressed down).
- Melt all the butter.
- Assemble the sandwich. **do not fold the meat! paninis are supposed to be thin; not fully fat and loaded.**.
- Brush the melted butter *but not all of it! enough to brown it* on the grilling side of the bread.
- Grill for 5 minutes or till the desired golden brown color is at your liking.
- Take the remaining melted butter and add the seasoning -- enough to where you like how it tastes. (I put about 1/2 tsp of it on my version).
- Brush the seasoning butter onto the grilled part of the bread. again, enough to where you like how it tastes.
- Serve while hot.
- And its ok if the cheese melts out of the panini -- burnt cheese is always the best!