Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
DH's favorite part of Thanksgiving Day was the turkey sandwich we shared after everyone else had long gone. But ours was a plain sandwich compared to this one! Recipe from the Stove-Top people.
- 2 slices multi-grain bread
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 3 ounces oven roasted turkey breast, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup stove-top turkey stuffing mix, prepared
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Spread 1 slice of bread with dressing.
- Top with turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce.
- Cover with remaining bread slice.