Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
What a fantastic dish to enjoy with your Holiday meal - Simply delicious!!
- 5 cups hot tender-cooked cut green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄4 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup dry hickory-smoked potato sticks
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- Place green beans into shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. In small bowl, combine well: soup, cream cheese, soy sauce and black pepper. Stir gently into beans.
- Sprinkle with mixture of potato sticks and almonds.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes.