Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
A burger recipe to feed a crowd.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 peeled and finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- salt and pepper
- 4 lbs lean ground beef
- hamburger bun
- Place ground beef into a large mixing bowl.
- Place on top of ground beef the eggs, celery, onions, tomato, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and form 12 t 16 patties.
- Grill 4 to 6 inches from coals for 14 to 18 minutes or until done to your likeness.
- Split buns and lightly butter on both sides.
- Place buttered buns on grill until they are toasted.
- Add toppings of your choice.