Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Ok, I can't say enough to get you to TRY this. I created it myself using my FAVORITE burger. The "Original Garden Burger". I added a few touches and OH MY! Low fat, great for vegetarians and health wise.
- 1 original garden burger veggie burger (NO substitutes)
- 2 slices French bread or 2 slices other type crusty bread
- fat-free mayonnaise or low-fat mayonnaise
- butter-flavored cooking spray or fat free butter-flavored cooking spray
- garlic and herb seasoning (I used McCormick's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat one pan sprayed with vegetable spray for the burger.
- Spray both sides of the burger and place in preheated pan.
- Cook 4 minutes both sides.
- Meanwhile, preheat another pan and spray one side of the bread and sprinkle some garlic and herb seasoning on the one side.
- Once golden brown flip over and spray and season other side.
- When the burger is still in the pan and after you have flipped it over Just before it is done cut it in half.
- Spread some mayo on your bread and place one half of the burger on the other half.
- You can add lettuce, tomato and whatever you like, (I left it just like this).