Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have never cared for salsa because I hate to bite down into an onion or pepper. Making salsa dip this way solves that problem.
- Blend the salsa, black beans with juice, taco sauce, & garlic powder in a food processor until all chunks are gone.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave safe bowl & add the cheese.
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Add in the sour cream & stir until blended.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
As they finished off half the dip they decided they liked it. One daughter liked the fact it stayed on the chip, the other would have liked some whole beans in it too for some texture but agreed it had good flavor and the right amount of zing. Made for PRMR.
This was so easy and tasted great! This made a ton of dip also. We actually still have some left but we ran out of chips. I would recommend 2 bags of chips. Thanks so much for posting!
Great dip! I probably used a little more cheese than specified, otherwise made just as directed. This dip is loaded with flavor and has just the right kick of heat. Thanks for posting this recipe!