1/2 Photos of The Ultimate Crock Pot Pork Roast
8 hrs 10 mins
Makes a very moist roast pork with a delicious sauce to serve over rice. Add a veggie and you have a great and easy meal. Recipe found on the web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place roast in slow cooker.
- 2Combine all ingredients except flour and water.
- 3Cover and cook on high for 4 hours and low for 4 hours.
- 4Remove roast and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 5Measure cooking liquid from crock pot and add enough water to make 1 3/4 cups.
- 6Place in saucepan.
- 7Blend flour and water together to form a smooth paste.
- 8Stir into reserved liquid and bring to boil.
- 9Cook and stir until thick.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Ultimate Crock Pot Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 30.5 g