I have discovered Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip nirvana! I have yet to find a ready made that I like. I came up with this when serving Buffalo Chicken Wings last week. Why start from scratch when you can cheat?! :D Super simple and full of garlicy goodness & blue cheese. Great as a salad dressing, raw veggie dip, Buffalo Chicken Wings, etc. I have listed the full 12 ounce jar of Marie's Caesar dressing and 5 oz container of blue cheese. Use as much or as little of each ingredients as you like. The bottom line is, estimate how much you will need & make it to your liking. Thin it with mayo & milk if you are looking for a thinner dressing. Make it thicker ( dressing & blue cheese only) for dipping. Serving size is arbitrary based on the ingredients amounts you decide to use.
- 340.19 g creamy caesar salad dressing, jar Marie's All Natural brand found in the refrigerated section
- 141.74 g crumbled blue cheese, I prefer Treasure Cave Brand
- 14.79 ml milk, used to thin the dressing
- 14.79 ml real Hellmann's mayonnaise, lite works, used to stretch the amount of dressing (optional)
- pepper, as needed
- Decide how much Caesar dressing you will need.
- Add enough blue cheese crumbles to suit your taste. I like LOTS!
- If your dressing is too thick, add milk to thin or mayonnaise to stretch the amount of dressing. Mix, check for seasoning & adding more blue cheese or creamy caesar.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients, but don't smooth out the chunks of blue cheese. That would be criminal!
- Serve and enjoy!