- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread corn over bottom of 3 to 4 quart crock pot. Top with cream cheese cubes. mix in remaining ingredients; pour over corn and cream cheese.
- Cover. Cook on high 2 to 3 hours.
- I added a teaspoon of minced garlic and it gave it a zesty flavor!
- I added some shredded cheese on top! Excellent!