Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is from Betty Crocker's "More Slow Cooker" recipes book. This is a great corn dish! Excellent flavor!
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Spread corn over bottom of 3 to 4 quart crock pot. Top with cream cheese cubes. mix in remaining ingredients; pour over corn and cream cheese.
- Cover. Cook on high 2 to 3 hours.
- I added a teaspoon of minced garlic and it gave it a zesty flavor!
- I added some shredded cheese on top! Excellent!
Tastes even better the next day! I always get asked for the recipe.
This is now a tradition in my house! My family will never go back to canned cream corn again!EXCELLENT DISH!
Very good, though very rich! I did add some minced garlic like recommended and a little dill weed. Thank You SouthernBell2627!